Applicants may be admitted under the following statuses:
Applicants who earned satisfactory grades during the last academic year /semester and who have successfully passed the admission examination are admitted under Regular Status.
- Applicants who earned generally satisfactory grades during the last academic year/semester but have failed one or more areas in the Admission Examination are admitted under the Irregular Status.
- Applicants under this status are required to enroll basic Math or basic English, wherever they have failed. Any student who is required to take basic English shall be allowed to take English 111 only after passing the former. On the other hand, any student who is required to take basic Math shall be allowed only to take math 111 and Natural Science 111 after passing basic Math.
ADMISSION PROBATIONARY STATUS
- Applicants who scored Below Average in the Admission Examination but earned satisfactory grades in the last academic year / semester maybe admitted under Admission Probationary Status.
- Applicants who passed the Admission Examination but incurred academic or behavioral delinquency in the previous semester may be admitted under Admission Probationary Status.
- Applicants under this status are required to enroll basic Math and basic English during the semester as pre-requisites to Math 111 and English 111, respectively, and they will be allowed to enroll Natural Science I only after passing basic Math.
- All students admitted under the Admission Probationary Status should sign an agreement of compliance to the conditions for admission as stated in the agreement/contract for admission.