For a systematic admission procedure, the applicant is expected to undergo the following steps:
- Submit necessary documents to the Admission and Testing Officer at the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay the Admission Examination Fee in the amount prescribed by the college at the Cashier and submit Official Receipt to the Admission and Testing Officer to secure Examination Permit.
- Take the admission examination on the given schedule as stated in the Examination Permit.
- Verify examination result at the Registrar’s Office after three (3) working days if no SMS is received within the first three (3) days. Successful examinees will be given Enrolment Slip to qualify them for enrolment. Examinees with Conditional rating will undergo admission interview to determine qualification for admission under the Admission Probationary Status. Enrollment Slip will be released after passing the interview.
- Enroll on the specified date of enrolment in the Enrolment Slip. Attend the orientation of students and parents on the date given during enrolment.